Multiple size medium weight Windpro pocket diaper. It is breathable, less bullky and a good alternative of wool cover for night time.
Inner layer: microfleece
Since it is a pocket diaper, it last at least 2 pees on my heavywetter 2 year old. I stuff it with 1 wahmies insert in medium size and one hemp insert. Good for night as you don't have to worry that it will leak even if the baby is a heavywetter. You can leave the diaper unchange at night and there's no wet bedsheet or wet pyjamas since this diaper is breathable. In other words, it works exactly like wool cover, evaporate the wetness out.
A good quality pocket diaper comes in S, M and L. The one I have is medium long and it lasts on my dd from 11 months old till now - 25 months old! Unfortunately, lately, medium long is too tight for her and I think it's time to get a Large since she hasn't potty trained at midnight... :)
1) Quick drying as insert is seperated
2) Very breathable diaper, good for rashes-prone baby.
3) Very easy to use and wash too, a good alternative to wool cover if you think wool needs complicated care.
1) Bulky than PUL but thinner than Drybees fleece pocket
2) Longer time to dry than PUL pocket diaper
3) Will be hot for daytime (?)
Get it from: Miabambina
Rating: 5 out of 5
Note: This review is based solely on my personal usage