Friday, May 29, 2009

Finished handknitted woolies!

A pair of longies

A pair of shorties (miscalculated the stitches, it's an XL!)


I knitted, undone, re-knitted, changed pattern,... and lots more through trial and errors. Finally, they are done BUT still big and long on my DS! Arrgh... nevermind, still can be use. All I need now is more wool yarns as I'm seriously addicted... thinking to crochet a soaker or a shorties! Aww... the skirty is soooo cute! But my girl already out of diaper!
I think I'm going nuts about knitting these woolies...

Another pair of longies


p/s: Please don't ask me to knit for sale becasue I don't create the pattern on my own. Even some are free patterns but they have copyright from the pattern owner. But the "biggest" reason is I don't have time to knit nowadays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your wool covers are so cute! I'm looking to try some wool covers for my toddler, as she is a very heavy wetter at night and her diapers don't always hold it all in. I don't know how to knit, but I can crochet and I found some free patterns online. Do you know where in Malaysia to get wool yarn? I'd love to get some of the merino kind as it's supposed to be so soft!

Peridot&Sapphire said...

To be frank, it's hard to get good and nice wool yarn for wool soakers here in malaysia. I bought them mostly from US or Aussie...

Blog Interviewer

http://bloginterviewer.com/environment/a-note-to-cloth-diapering-journey-sharine-cheah
All pictures in this blog is copyrighted.
Do not use without my permission.