Thursday, September 18, 2008

The first batch of Drybees OS Bamboo fitted diaper

I was very shocked when I found out there are some pinkish spots on the Drybees OS Bamboo fitted. Due to it is not an absorbent fitted diaper for my gal... I stopped using it for almost 4-5 months and when I last checked on it ... I was so heartache as I looked closely, the fabric is like been "eaten up"!




Especially at the wing snap area...The most serious part and I realized the pinkish spots started spreading to the other part of the diaper after I checked it again after a few weeks!


It looks so horrible but I really have no idea what to do as it was washed and kept the same way and same place with all the others fitted diapers. One obvious difference is I don't use this diaper anymore for a long long time and am not sure whether this is the cause? This is the first batch of Drybees bamboo carried in last year July when US first launched. I still remember I per-ordered it through Miabambina.


See the affected fabric? I don't dare to wear it on my baby anymore... it feels "geli". I discussed this problem with Miabambina as that time this diaper still not even 1 year old yet! Luckily there is a 1 year warranty and Miabambina sent me a brand new one! Hurray!
Thanks alot to Miabambina and I hope all the CD sellers in Malaysia can provide clear information and guidance about what we, the CD mamas can do if we have defected diapers. Always check whether there are any warranty for the diaper... you will never know...

No comments:

Blog Interviewer

http://bloginterviewer.com/environment/a-note-to-cloth-diapering-journey-sharine-cheah
All pictures in this blog is copyrighted.
Do not use without my permission.