Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lampin for heavywetter or toddler?

This is the cotton flat or lampin... don't throw away them if you are still having. Reuse them as they can be insert for pocket diaper or if you can sew, make them into prefold. The challenge for toddler to use lampin is to increase the absorbency.



Place small insert or doubler at the middle fold of lampin.




The small insert is hide under the layer so it won't in direct contact with baby's skin.



There you go, extra more absorbency on old flat! MIL is a huge fan of lampin and this is only good for daytime use at home with a diaper cover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH..thanks for sharing this...I was just wondering what am I going to do with my 2 1/2 dozen lampin, where I have 50 CDs and many inserts. Initially I thought using the lampin as insert but clearly I didn't need that. Now I know of another use of the lampin, just in case run out of CDs. :D

Peridot&Sapphire said...

no problem... I always want to share ideas on reusing existing lampin instead of leaving them out in cloth diapering.

farrahar said...

i used to do the same too using flat and prefold when my ds was 1-2mo :).

bZbee said...

wah..all my lampin turned prefolds now..all sewn up...waiting for # 3....( oh no! sleepless night again!!)

Unknown said...

great idea and nice photos!

I am long overdue to blog about prefold/flat nappy folding option!

Blog Interviewer

http://bloginterviewer.com/environment/a-note-to-cloth-diapering-journey-sharine-cheah
All pictures in this blog is copyrighted.
Do not use without my permission.