Friday, February 29, 2008

She chose cloth!

It was raining yesterday. MIL put on disposable diaper for my dd as her lampin were all used and waiting to get dry. There are still a few fitted diaper in the cabinet so I took out the Itti Bitti Boo fitted and brought along the disposable diaper to stand by for the next change.

I showed my dd both cloth and disposable diaper and asked her to pick which one she wants to wear. You bet! She chose the Itti Bitti Boo fitted diaper! She told me it's "hairy" (the fur-like outer coat) and she loves fluffy outer layer of her diapers. On top of that, she loves to stroke on the minkee layer of her Itti Bitti D'lish and keeps on telling me that's the furcoat of her Pooh Bear! *fainted* Too bad... I don't have many diapers with minkee outer layer but having 1 or 2 already enough to make her day! LOL...

3 comments:

Jess said...

Haha... talk about preferences. Bitti boo is really nice, though. Absorbent, too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Have too many nappies otherwise sure tried bitti boo & bitti d'lish. I have 2 itti bitti minkee dot nappies that have a similar texture to the d'lish (so nice!), only with dots.

For the next baby I will sure stock up on these two :)

Peridot&Sapphire said...

jess: bitti boo is not absorbent enough for my gal... good as a daytime diaper only...

lotus: you sure have the luxury to stock up all Australian brand nappies... *envy*

Blog Interviewer

http://bloginterviewer.com/environment/a-note-to-cloth-diapering-journey-sharine-cheah
All pictures in this blog is copyrighted.
Do not use without my permission.