Thursday, February 14, 2008

Review: Fitted Diaper - Loveybum Organic Cotton Fitted


Material

Multiple size 100% organic cotton fitted diaper. Loveybum has fitted in colour but I always go for undye/uncolored as I believe in order to reduce skin sensitivity, avoid those fancy and colourful prints especially those in direct contact with the skin. Well, that's just me... sounds boring with mostly natural colour for the fitted? It's just a personal preferences. :)
It is a side snapping diaper and comes with one snap in soaker in the same material.

Lasting?
It last at least 3 hours on my dd with the soaker. Quite impressing as a fully cotton fitted as it's absorbency is comparable to bamboo too! Definitely a day time diaper.

Wash
Surprisingly, cotton fitted doesn't retain odour much compare to other material. It wash out quite easily and very soon you will find that it's odour-free without extra rinse. Normally 2 or most 3 rinses in a small bucket of water is sufficient. I'm loving organic cotton fitted!

Fit?
The construction of this fitted is excellent, it is trimmer and fit so well on my dd. She's wearing a size L though very snug and fit but never leave any red marks. I first thought L will be small for her and afraid of the red mark issue but turn out none! I guess it's not made to add more boaster? Since the fitted is already very fitting with the snap in soaker. I simply in love with the design of the leg casing... look at the picture below and you will know what I mean. :)
Therefore, zero worry for leaking problem.
There are 3 snaps on each wing so that you can adjust accordingly. Very well design even though it made me tried and practiced a few times before I got on how and where to snap.



PRO:
1) Very snug fitting
2) Does not retain smell
3) Easy to wash among all fitted due to its material (cotton)

CON:
1) No sewn in fleece liner
2) May need to buy extra as it comes in multiple size
3) Definitely need a diaper cover
4) Will looks wrinkle after many use (can we iron it?? Joking...)

Basically, this is a good day time fitted diaper, you will love the fit and the construction of this diaper so much!

Get it from: Baby Tots & Mom

Rating: 5 out of 5

Note: This review is based solely on my personal usage



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your reply, Sharine. I have been eyeing this diaper too :)
May I know if this diaper is a high-rise one which sits around the belly button, or a low-rise one which sits below the belly button (like Dream-eze)? Is En En already in the largest setting, or this diaper still has room to grow for her?

Peridot&Sapphire said...

To me, it's a low-rise and en en is still not in the largest setting yet. If I compare with Motherease's Sandy's, this diaper is alot smaller but very very snug fitting.

allthingspurple said...

have u tried loveybum sherpa? i think you will fall in love with it. Very soft and very snug !

Blog Interviewer

http://bloginterviewer.com/environment/a-note-to-cloth-diapering-journey-sharine-cheah
All pictures in this blog is copyrighted.
Do not use without my permission.