Friday, December 14, 2007

Cloth Diaper Reviews?

I always wish that I can do the review for modern cloth diapers. No, I'm not getting any pay for this and it's merely a sharing and strictly from my own point of view. It maybe differ from other moms on the same item.

I will tell you why I like it and why I don't like it based on my own preferences and lifestyle. You can always gather feedbacks from other CD mommies on the nappy product that interest you. Anyhow, I did post my review on DiaperPin but just a brief one.

So, stay tune and let me know your reviews too if it happens that you are using the same items as mine.

Happy sharing!

No comments:

Blog Interviewer

http://bloginterviewer.com/environment/a-note-to-cloth-diapering-journey-sharine-cheah
All pictures in this blog is copyrighted.
Do not use without my permission.