Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Rouen able to pull out the velcro!

Oh dear.... my nightmare is here! Finally my dd is able to pull the velcro of her diaper and purposely allow the diaper to drop on the floor! She did that at home and in the mall while we were shopping.

I wear her in a short dress with a BumGenius OS diaper. I have a pink one so it matched her pink dress. I noticed when she's watching others kid running around while she stood still, her hand was reaching to her diaper and pull, pull, pull... out the velcro! So embarassing when her diaper dropped!

Right now, I got to wear her another pants outside the diaper to prevent her from simply pulling the velcro.

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah so smart ur little girl. one time my boy accidentally pulle the velcro off, he was shocked and stood there not moving, while keep screaming for me.

Blog Interviewer

http://bloginterviewer.com/environment/a-note-to-cloth-diapering-journey-sharine-cheah
All pictures in this blog is copyrighted.
Do not use without my permission.